Teaching a new Puppy early can make all the difference! Our Intensive Puppy Program is a great way to start, it will provide the whole family with private tuition as well as socialisation classes developed to ensure your puppy thrives. Learn all you need to know to get your puppy started in becoming the best dog you’ve ever had!
A structured and intensive program tailored to your individual puppy, to guide and support you through this crucial life stage.
This is no generic program - it is tailored to your lifestyle and your puppies individual needs and specific breed instincts.
Three Private Sessions with a Professional Trainer.
This program will set you and your puppy up with the skills needed to create reliable obedience and manners, and to prevent problematic behaviours from developing.
This is no generic program, it is tailored to your lifestyle and your puppies individual needs and specific breed instincts. Learn all you need to know to get your puppy started in becoming the best dog you’ve ever had!
Your first session - held in the comfort and safety of your home before completing vaccinations.
- Start training before your puppy has completed its vaccinations.
- Advice on helping your new puppy adjust to its new home and feel secure and safe
- Minimise the sleepless nights of owners due to unsettled behaviours and toileting accidents
- How to start leaving your puppy home alone
- Puppy proofing your home to avoid destructive behaviour
- Advice on toilet training, jumping up, meeting guests and puppy mouthing
- Managing a new puppy and young children
- Identifying toxic and harmful plants in your garden.
- Creating clear communication between human and canine
- Homework for you to continue between sessions
Two follow up private sessions - at our purpose built training field in Palmwoods.
- Progress check on previous exercises
- Leash handling techniques - Loose leash walking
- Boundary Stay
- Recall - coming when called
- Off leash Manners
Two Socialisation Classes
Held in 2 Locations to optimise exposure
- Learn about 'Dog Etiquette'
- Reading dog body language
- Calm and appropriate interaction with other puppies
- How to avoid dog to dog aggression
- Appropriate manners when out in public
- Creating reliable obedience in distracting environments
- Raising a puppy to have a stable and confident attitude in all situations
- Having fun with your puppy in new environments
Setting puppies up with the skills required to prevent problematic behaviours from developing such as separation anxiety, barking, aggression, destructiveness etc.
Key Training Dates / Schedule
Private sessions can be booked on Tuesday through to Saturdays at convenient times to you.
Socialisation classes are held on Saturday afternoons or Saturday mornings, rotating fortnightly.